Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Creative Piece

Authors Note: This piece was created to put "It's four o'clock in the morning" in it for Language Arts.

I awoke as my brother woke me up early in the morning. “It’s Christmas” he shouted with joy. Truthfully I didn’t care I was tired. “Are you crazy? It’s four o’clock in the morning!” I didn’t care about presents or anything right now all I cared about was getting some sleep. So my brother went downstairs without me, thank the lord. I woke up about three hours later excited to find what presents I got. To my amazement I found a big piece of coal in my stocking.
TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I do that to my brothers too. I would add some more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya my cousin wakes all the kids up at like six in the morning, but you might want to add an authors note.

    ReplyDelete