Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Funny Moment Over Christmas Break

Authors Note:I wrote this because I had to inform you about something funny that happened over break.

It was a sunny afternoon, the family over, everyone overjoyed with the excitement of it being Christmas. You could smell the sweet scents of chocolate, cookies, and cakes. My family was gathered in the family room excited to open there presents. We were just about to start until my baby brother ran into the room yelled "poopie" really loud then farted and then he said "excuse me". Everyone let out with a giggle. It was truly a hilarious moment.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, the joy of Christmas suddenly tainted by poo...Great word choice in this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate! Christmas and Poo.... an odd combo. I was stuck traveling on Christmas :P

    ReplyDelete